Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My short visit to SLC

A whirlwind trip to Salt Lake City again to scout me future home,etc. On Friday I drove to Denver, before Flying out to SLC, and then returned on Sunday again. I stayed with Lance and his Parents in Cottonwood Height.

Up Little Cottonwood Canyon, Lance took me for a Tram ride on Snowbird Ski Mountain, before we went for a dip at the Rustler Lodge pool.


On Saturday evening Lance took me on a romantic date to the Silver Fork Restaurant up Big Cottonwood Canyon, and then we stopped at a lake, where we saw a Moose, my first one ever!!!







I found a car!
It is a Mazda Tribute, 2002 Model AWD with a mere 45,ooo miles on it. It drives sooooo great, and I'm working on getting a loan to buy it right now. I do hope it all works out, so that I have my own transportation again instead of constantly renting a car whenever I'm meeting up with Lance or want to go somewhere...


The State Capitol Building in Salt Lake City. It is gorgeous, and has tributes to Mormon's everywhere...


I just like this cloud...

No comments: