Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hot Air Ballooning over the Rocky Mountains :)







7 am on Sunday Morning and my birthday present awaits. A Hot Air Balloon ride over the Rockie Mountains!!! It was amazing. Maureen got to go with me and we lifted to the air, flew over our house and across the valley to Old Snowmass where we landed in a horse range. Then it was champagne breakfast with Chocolate covered strawberries...



That's me up there flying over the roof tops

Before you view the next video, be cautioned... Willow was not quite ready for mommy to fly in the hot air balloon unlike Isabella, who very calmly said: "Bye, Bye Mommy" I simply had to put this in my Blog, because even though it's heartbreaking to watch, it's also a little funny. They are two years old... and within a few minutes she was back to her old self again!!!





Another Absolutely Amazing Adventure.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.