Sunday, October 21, 2007

My Birthday Weekend

It's been a great Birthday weekend. On Friday I worked at the Preschool in Aspen, and Henriette and I painted all our faces with the South African flag in great anticipation of the world cup.
After work I met up with Heather and we partied the night away going from Cantina to Bar Aspen and the Belly Up. Met a very cute Firefighter from Texas... and then it was my 28th Birthday.
On Saturday I tried to sleep in a little, but alas the early bird stepped in. I got ready - again - and went to the Belly Up to watch the GAME, and yes we won!!! SA are the new world champs - Yeah!!! I even ate some Biltong too :)



The afternoon was quiet and I chose to get some movies and stay in for the night, recovering...
It's Sunday morning and it's snowing again, has been all night actually. Just a beautiful day in Aspen, CO.

No comments: