Saturday, April 5, 2008

Skiing Again - Yeah!!!!

At last a ski day again - Sigh!

I have been sooooo busy working, and finishing off the last homework assignments before I leave to South Africa in two weeks. Not to mention the packing dilemma...

Well this morning Alyson and I got up early, and actually went skiing. It was the first time for Alyson on Highlands, and tomorrow is closing day too :(. I have skied so little this season, it is sad!!! We had a blast, there were hardly any people on the mountain, and a little cloudy, but at least it was not cold. I have forgotten how wonderfully head clearing skiing can be.

The plan is to do a lot of homework tonight and tomorrow morning, then go ski again, before going to the season closing party at Highlands. I can't wait, because I just know that it will be a great day!!!

Enjoy the wonderful pictures and a video of me skiing at the bottom!
















No comments: