Monday, August 27, 2007

Play Dough Day

Play date with the girls again, and this morning I made them home made Play Dough... we had the best time sculpting everything from hearts, to dolphins, to shapes and more hearts - we are such girls :). I also completed my first assignment for College already (Sociology), I just couldn't wait, the excitement of the next semester is very high. I've received all but one textbook and the files are made - Let the school begin!!! I'm also painting again tonight, I did one Illustration yesterday and as this week's babysitting is rather quiet I'm gonna take the chance to finish the last 6 Illustrations for the third book. With Alyson we will also complete the design & layout of our collaborative book, the wonderful & successful second one - "It's not a Plane, It's a Bird."

No comments: