Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year - 2008!!!



Working at the Roaring Fork Club, I rang in the new year with really good champagne - Moet.



With Vessy & Jose on the Sleigh outside



The gorgeous Ice sculpture.

It has been quite a busy few days, but first of all I would like to wish everybody a blessed new year with success and prosperity for 2008.

Well, I flew to Salt Lake City again last weekend and met Lance's wonderful parents and sister. We spent a great weekend together, and I'm pretty sure they like me - phew. Lance surprised me with a fun Zoo trip, we watched National Treasure at the movies and ate KFC... I just had to too, it was soooo yummy. Anyway it was great to see Lance again, and spend some quality time together.

Joy also had some joyous news... Congratulations sis!!!

The twins are well and enjoying hot chocolate and all their toys. It's fun to play!!!

Oh, I saw Seal & Heidi Klum, as well as their entire entourage at the Aspen Airport on December 28th, when leaving to Salt Lake City to visit Lance.

Well, that's all for now.

Happy 2008 :)

No comments: