Thursday, January 31, 2008

Perfect days are simply wonderful

It was a late night last night, talking to Lance off course. He in Alko, NV for some business... Talking to him past midnight started a brand new day off pretty good.

With Blue skies and my horoscope saying: "Some very good news is coming your way early on today -- and you should share it." I knew good things were gonna happen!

In the morning I went into our beautiful little town - Aspen, and then met with Colorado Mountain College about teaching a class in the Summer. It is all being set in motion and I will be lecturing a class on how write and illustrate a children's book from start to finish. The class will be in June, every Friday from 5:30 to 7:30 for four weeks. I hope to see some faces I know there!!!

Then I met with the counselor, and after reviewing my credentials, we filled out paper work to request a substitution for elective credits for ECE to be replaced by Business and Accounting. This means I only have 4 more classes to take for ECE, two in the summer and two in the fall, then I'll be graduated!!!

After the great news, I came home and was greeted by some mail... A surprise from my Lance.
It was puzzle riddle that revealed a lovely message


:)

Thank you Lord, and Papa, for such a wonderful, perfect day!

Good Night...

No comments: